Protective Asset Protection, a provider of F&I programs and services, announced new enhancements for its XtraRide RV Service Contract Program.
According to a press release, upgrade Protective’s service contract program for the RV industry, including updates to coverage, eligibility, rates, terms and program collateral. RV dealers began selling the new program Nov. 1 in all states except Washington.
Product enhancements include:
- Coach level of coverage added for motorhomes.
- Optional coverage now available for portable refrigerators and generators.
- Platinum level of coverage is now available for utility/cargo trailers.
- There is no longer an age limit for the tow vehicle or vehicle in tow under towing and roadside coverage.
- “Sign and Drive” for tire and wheel coverage now available (the coverage was reimbursement only).
- Increased the optional enhanced service call coverage.
- Increased reimbursement amounts on several additional benefits.
- Increased eligibility to 14 model years.
“Today’s RVs are built with some of the most advanced and sophisticated parts and technology, and it is imperative to keep things in proper operating condition for recreational use,” said Bill Koster, vice president, specialty products and training. “With this is mind, Protective is proud to enable its dealers to offer enhancements to the RV XtraRide service contract program so that customers have peace of mind knowing their RV is protected against the costs of unexpected mechanical breakdowns.”
Additional enhancements are included for eligibility requirements and terms. Modified marketing and training materials are also available for dealers.