The Pennsylvania RV and Camping Association (PRVCA) announced Cequent Performance Products will be holding training sessions on Feb. 23.
According to a press release, the training will be held at Stoltzfus RV and Marine and West Chester, Pa., from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Lunch will be provided. Training is free ($200 value) and open to PRVCA members only. The event qualifies for eight recertification hours (certificates will be mailed after completion).
Instructor Mike Curl will be on-site to review the following information on Cequent’s Reese, Tekonsha and Bulldog towing products:
• Short Bed Truck Solutions, including:
– Reese Sidewinder/Revolution training.
– Review of Sidewinder features and installation video.
– RAM Trucks with cargo box Reese Sidewinder Solution (tech bulletin review).
– Reese Revolution Wedge installation video.
– Reese Goose Box review of features and installation video.
• Reese Weight Distribution, including:
– Review of Reese SC install on bottom coupler and installation video.
– Review of Reese Steadi-Flex install.
• Reese Fifth Wheel Hitches and Rail Kits, including:
– Updated line of Reese, Draw-Tite, and Pro Series fifth-wheel hitches, including:
– Review of New 30153 fifth-wheel rails & Outboard custom install brackets installation video and hands-on demonstration.
– Ford F150 aluminum bed isolators for new Ford pickup trucks with aluminum beds.
– Ram 30156 Elite fifth-wheel adapter kit.
– 2013-2016 Ram 2500/3500 fifth-wheel hitch solutions including review of MOPAR Installation of under-bed fifth-wheel and gooseneck system.
– 2016 Nissan Titan Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Factory options.
• Tekonsha ZCI “Snap, Don’t Snip” powered trailer light module features and installation review.
• Using the Tekonsha ZCI “Snap, Don’t Snip” powered trailer light module to install a 7-way RV car end connector.
• Tekonsha Prodigy RF features and pairing demonstration.
• A review and demonstration of Reese timed brake controls and Tekonsha proportional brake control including installation and setup tips.
• Installation review of the Bulldog dual landing gear and powered A-frame jack.
• Use of Tekonsha testers to evaluate/troubleshoot brake control and lighting wiring issues between truck and trailer.