The Pennsylvania RV and Camping Association (PRVCA) will host a “Compliance and Best Business Seminar” April 1, with two sessions scheduled running from 10 a.m. (EDT) to noon and 1-3 p.m.
The first session, presented by the Pennsylvania Automotive Association (PAA), will be conducted by Don Busey, director of training and compliance. Subjects will include:
• Rules and regulations regarding interstate/intrastate RV dealership transport drivers.
• State inspection and licensing requirements on units over 10,000 pounds.
• Purchase order requirements.
• Act 89 Fee For Local Fund Use update.
A question and answer period will follow the presentation. PRVCA noted that the session targets service or warranty writers and shop managers.
In the afternoon session, Devin Chwastyk and Lee Tankle of McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC will cover:
• Social Media Management, including responsibility of employer, monitoring and employees’ personal accounts.
• Cyber Fraud: What you need to know to keep your customers’ information safe.
A question and answer period will follow the presentation. The session targets human resource managers.
Cost is $50 for PRVCA members and $80 for nonmembers. To access a registration form click PRVCA Compliance and Best Practices.
Upon receipt of payment, log-in information will be provided, which is good for one computer only.