A World of Training President Michael Rees and Spader Business Management President John Spader are teaming up for a special convention session called “Solving the Performance Puzzle for 2020” on Nov. 13 from 2-4:15 p.m. The convention/expo takes place Nov. 11-15 at Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas strip.
Spader will take attendees through an assessment of their business, which will allow companies to look at it from a strategic point of view. Attendees will see what a successful business looks like and learn the three growth curves. Rees will share the specific ground-level processes to install and monitor that allow companies to tap the potential of the dealership, including “branding” of your front-line personnel when working with the customer of today.
During this workshop, attendees will learn:
• Key numbers and measures to guide you in deciding whether to focus on stability or growth.
• Self-assessment tools that allow you to rank your dealership regarding its readiness for stability and growth.
• A business development model designed to map out the next steps to healthy, strong and stable growth for your company.
• The best personality traits for employees to show how your dealership is differently better.
• Specific requirements for employees to work seamlessly with ALL customers– ALL generations.
• Clearly defined processes to work the business model described above, for both stability and growth.
Rees has a longtime career in RV and automobile sales, management, training, and overall dealership operations. He has helped hundreds of dealers nationwide to become more successful. The author of articles for industry publications such as RV Executive Today and RVBusiness, he is also a regular workshop speaker at RVDA’s annual convention and various state conventions.
Spader is one of the primary instructors of his company’s “Total Management Workshop” and presents other workshops and seminars on business management. He has authored many industry articles and has been invited to speak for groups including Marine Retailers Association of the Americas, North American Equipment Dealers Association, and Outdoor Power Equipment Institute.