The training session will be held at the Days Inn Oil City Conference Center in Oil City from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Lunch will be provided. Training is free and open to PRVCA members only.
- A review of under-car available hitch receiver ratings for weight distribution systems, the different types of weight distribution hitch kits and sway control systems available.
- Learn how to properly select, install and set up a weight distribution hitch and sway control system.
- Review various types of fifth-wheel hitches, short bed truck solutions (both for truck and trailer) and rail mounting systems.
- Learn how to select a fifth-wheel hitch with the correct weight rating (GTW & pin weight).
- Review the various types of electric trailer brake controls available and trailer braking systems.
- Learn how to select the proper brake control, type, installation and set-up.