Editor’s Note: The following is the latest RV recall list compiled by the National Highway Safety Association (NHTSA).
• Newmar Corp. is recalling 2,038 2016-2017 Newmar Ventana, 2015-2016 Newmar London Aire, and 2013-2017 Newmar Dutch Star motorhomes. When switching from using the low beam headlights to the high beam headlights, the low beam headlights go out when the intention was to have both beams illuminate. For additional information click here.
• Riverside RV is recalling 2,000 2015-2017 White Water, Water Fall, and Mt. McKinley motorhomes equipped with certain Plastic-Handle Fire Extinguishers or Push Button ‘Pindicator’ Fire Extinguishers. These extinguishers may become clogged, preventing the extinguisher from discharging as expected or requiring excessive force to activate the extinguisher. Additionally, in certain models, the nozzle may detach from the valve assembly with enough force that it could cause injury and also render the product inoperable. For additional information click here.
• Gulf Stream Coach Inc. is recalling 362 2016-2018 Gulf Stream Conquest and B Touring Cruiser motorhomes, models 6314, 6316, 6317, 6320, 63111, 5291 and 5316. These vehicles do not have intermediate side marker lights and have front and rear side marker lights that are spaced more than thirty feet apart. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, “Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment.” For additional information click here.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 44 2018-2019 Coachmen Spirit recreational trailers, models SBT2963BH and SBT2342BH. The outdoor cooktop may have been installed without an liquid propane (LP) quick disconnect. For additional information click here.
• KZRV L.P. is recalling 17 2019 KZRV Connect recreational trailers, model C241RLK. These vehicles were incorrectly equipped with a 15/20 amp circuit breaker instead of a 15/15 amp breaker. For additional information click here.