The following is the latest list of RV recalls from the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA).
• Thor Motor Coach (TMC) is recalling 1,785 2014-2017 Tuscany XTE (models 34ST, 36MQ, 40AX, 40BX, 40EX and 40GQ), 2013-2018 Tuscany (models 38SQ, 40DX, 40KQ, 40RX, 42GX, 42HQ, 42WX, 44MT 45AT and 45LT) and 2016-2020 Venetian (models A40, B42, F42, G36, J40, L40, M37, R40, S40, and T42) motorhomes. The rear reflectors within the taillight lens may be too high, reducing the vehicle’s visibility. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, “Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment.”
• KZ RV is recalling 1,122 2019-2020 Connect and Sportsmen trailers equipped with an optional Rock Run flip-up rear storage rack. The racks may detach from the trailer when loaded.
• Winnebago Industries Inc. is recalling 638 2017-2020 Itasca Vista, Sunstar, and Adventurer 35F motorhomes. An electrical connector was mounted directly on the floor instead of to a standoff backet as intended.
• Keystone RV Co. is recalling 10 2014 Springdale 253FWRLLS trailers. The Federal Identification Tag may have the incorrect tire, rim, and axle size. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, “Certification.”
• Newmar Corp. is recalling six 2020 Mountain Aire motorhomes built on a Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) chassis. The low beam bulbs may not remain illuminated when the high beam bulbs are activated.