Editor’s Note: The following is the latest RV recall list compiled by the National Highway Safety Association (NHTSA).
• Chrysler is recalling 3,514 2018 Ram ProMaster vehicles. An incorrect rivet may have been used to attach the front door impact sensor which can cause the sensor housing to fracture. For additional information click here.
• Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2017 Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner Sprinter 2500 and 3500 vans. The spare tire holder under the vehicle may not be properly secured. For additional information click here.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 581 2017-2018 Dynamax recreational vehicles, models ISC24FWM, ISC24RWM, ISC24FWMCD and ISC24CBM. If the vehicle is parked with the engine running, carbon monoxide may enter the passenger cabin through open windows or other openings in the floor. For additional information click here.
• Newmar Corp. is recalling 204 2015-2018 London Aire motorhomes built on Daimler Trucks (DTNA) chassis. When the high beams are activated, only the high beam bulbs illuminate instead of both the high beam and low beam bulbs as intended. For additional information click here.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 58 2018 Prime Time Fury recreational trailers. The information on the Federal Placard may be incorrect, stating that the vehicle is equipped with ST235/80R16E tires and 16X6.0JJ rims, however, the vehicle is actually equipped with ST225/75R15E tires and 15X6.0JJ rims. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, “Tire Selection and Rims,” and 49 CFR Part 567, “Certification.” For additional information click here.