Editor’s Note: The following is the latest RV recall list compiled by the National Highway Safety Association (NHTSA).
• Keystone RV Co. is recalling 977 2018 Passport recreational trailers, models 153ML, 171EXP, 175BH, 195RB, 199ML, 217EXP and 239ML. The spare tire carrier may not have been mounted properly to the back wall of the trailer, and, as a result, the spare tire and carrier may detach from the trailer. For additional information click here.
• REV Recreation Group (REV) is recalling 600 2018 American Coach American Dream and American Revolution motorhomes, Fleetwood Discovery, Discovery LXE, Pace Arrow and Pace Arrow LXE motorhomes, Holiday Rambler Endeavor, Endeavor XE, Navigator and Navigator XE motorhomes and Monaco Marquis and Signature motorhomes equipped with an Aurora heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. The wires for the HVAC system potentiometer may become disconnected from the quick connect terminals. For additional information click here.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 448 2017-2018 Forest River Cherokee recreational trailers, models CCKT16BF, CCKT16BHS, CCKT16FQ, CCKT16GR, CCKT16GRH, CCKT17RP and CCKT18TO. These vehicles are equipped with Norcold N306 mini refrigerators that may have a loose or missing propane gas valve test port screw, allowing propane to leak out when the refrigerator is used in ‘gas’ mode. For additional information click here.
• Lazy Daze Inc. is recalling 109 2012-2017 24-foot Twin King (24TK), 24-foot Front Lounge (24FL), 24-foot Front Dinette (24FD), 27-foot Mid-Bath (27MB), 27-foot Rear Bath (27RB), 27-foot Rear Kitchen (27RK), 31-foot Island Bed (31IB), and 31-foot Twin Bed (31TB) motorhomes equipped with certain Plastic-Handle Fire Extinguishers or Push Button ‘Pindicator’ Fire Extinguishers. These extinguishers may become clogged, preventing the extinguisher from discharging as expected or requiring excessive force to activate the extinguisher. Additionally, in certain models, the nozzle may detach from the valve assembly with enough force that it could cause injury and also render the product inoperable. For additional information click here.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 80 2018 Surveyor recreational trailers, models SVT248BHLE and SVT248BHLE-OR. The refrigerator in the slideroom may have been installed without an air cycling fan to cool the refrigerator parts, which can cause the refrigerator cooling tubes to fail. For additional information click here.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 71 2018 No Boundaries recreational trailers, models NBT10.5 and NBT10.6. The spare tire mount may not be strong enough and the spare tire may detach from the trailer. For additional information click here.