The following is the latest RV recall list from the National Highway Traffic Safety Association:
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 2,114 2017-2020 Coachmen Chapparal, Chapparal Lite, Chapparal X-Lite and Shasta Phoenix recreational trailers. The outside kitchen may be equipped with a standard outlet receptacle and not a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) protected outlet.
• Forest River is recalling 688 2019-2020 Georgetown and FR3 motorhomes. The slim-rack slide out mechanisms may activate unintentionally, moving the slide room in or out unexpectedly.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 70 2019-2020 Cherokee trailers, model CKT294BH. The Federal Placard states incorrect Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC) and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) information, which may result in the trailer being overloaded.
• Forest River is recalling six 2020 Work and Play fifthwheel (WPF33W17) trailers. The 12V and 110V cables for an optional generator may not be isolated from objects stored in the generator compartment, which can result in an electrical short.
• Forest River is recalling two 2017-2018 Berkshire Coach Ultra UL1912 and UL1913 motorhomes. Water and contaminants may get into the block heater cable’s splice connector causing corrosion and damage.