Editor’s Note: The following is the latest RV recall list compiled by the National Highway Safety Association (NHTSA).
• Keystone RV Co. is recalling 1,747 2018 Crossroads Zinger and Longhorn recreational trailers. The ground wire at the GFCI receptacle may be improperly installed, possibly resulting in an electrical short. For additional information click here.
• Keystone RV Co. is recalling 312 2018 Summerland recreational trailers, model 1800BH. These vehicles may have an improperly sealed refrigerator compartment, possibly allowing carbon monoxide or propane gas to enter the living area. For additional information click here.
• Thor Motor Coach (TMC) is recalling 65 2018-2019 Outlaw recreational vehicles, model 29J. The sofa seat belt bracket may not meet the strength requirements and may not adequately restrain an occupant in the event of a crash. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 210, “Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages.” For additional information click here.
• Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling 17 2016-2017 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 and Sprinter 3500 vehicles, equipped with folding seats (sales code S20). The unloaded vehicle weight (UVW) label on these incomplete vehicles may be incorrect. For additional information click here.
• Forest River, Inc. (Forest River) is recalling nine 2018 Crossfit vehicles, models CFB22CF, CFB22CFEB and CFB22DF, built on Ford Transit chassis equipped with a trailer tow module. Water can enter the tow modules and corrode the wiring causing issues such as rapidly flashing turn signals, loss of instrument panel display, an electrical short and possibly the deployment of seatbelt pretensioner. For additional information click here.