Editor’s Note: The following is the latest RV recall list compiled by the National Highway Safety Association (NHTSA).
• KZRV is recalling 500 2018-2019 KZRV Sportsmen recreational trailers. Propane gas may leak at the back of the outside kitchen cooktop. For additional information click here.
• Keystone RV Co. is recalling 83 2018-2019 Dutchmen Aerolite recreational trailers, models 2133RB and 2423BH. The Federal Certification Label incorrectly indicates a rim size of 14X5.5J when the correct rim size is 14X5J. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of 49 CFR Part 567, “Certification” and can create a safety risk. For additional information click here.
• Forest River Inc. is recalling 164 2018-2019 Forest River Rockwood and Flagstaff trailers. The inner wheel bearings may seize, which can cause the trailer wheels to lock-up. For additional information click here.
• Jayco Inc. is recalling 62 2018 Jayco Octane travel trailers, models VH and VF, equipped with an optional generator. During production, the generator exhaust pipe may not have been installed, allowing the generator’s exhaust to enter the trailer. For additional information click here.
• Forest River, Inc. (Forest River) is recalling 34 2019 Forest River Palomino hardside truck campers. The Federal Placard incorrectly states the dry weight as 1,591lbs, when the correct dry weight is 2,405 pounds. This error may result in the vehicle being overloaded. For additional information click here.