Research and Markets, a Dublin, Ireland-based firm, has announced the addition of the “China Sourcing Report: Camping & Outdoor Gear” report to its offering.
China’s camping and outdoor gear industry is bracing itself for a difficult year as demand contracts amid the financial crisis that has hit the U.S. and spread over to other markets, the firm stated in a news release to promote the report.
“Amid this business climate, many companies will be shifting resources to focus more on the midrange segment. Efforts will be focused on portable designs that can make camping and related outdoor activities more convenient and enjoyable,” the research stated.
“Companies will also emphasize eco-friendly products with new models made of materials containing lower levels of heavy metal and other substances harmful to the environment. For portable lighting products and other electrical devices, more-efficient batteries and other components that can provide greater energy savings will be employed.”
This report includes:
- In-depth profiles of 17 major suppliers with a comprehensive look at their product and pricing strategy, manufacturing and export capability, verified contact details, and more.
- 55 full-color images that depict popular camping and outdoor gear export models, complete with product descriptions, prices, minimum order requirements and delivery times.
- Verified supplier contact details of an additional 65 exporters, including names, e-mails, telephone numbers and websites.
- Results of the custom-designed supplier survey, which forecasts industry trends for the next 12 months.
- This report covers tents, sleeping materials, cooking equipment, picnicware, lights, optics, knives and other tools, compasses and fishing equipment.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2c5486/china_sourcing_rep.