The ROUTE 66 RV Network continued to grow it’s team of dealerships in 2016, adding 13 new locations. According to a press release, the network now includes over 155 full-service independent RV dealership locations in 43 states and provinces coast-to-coast.
“2016 was a great year for the ROUTE 66 network and our member dealers,” said network partner Rob Merrill. “Not only did our dealers enjoy a healthy bounce in total sales, but the network ‘s footprint of dealerships expanded while the ROUTE 66 brand continues to gain value in the eyes of the RVing community.”
New dealerships include.
• Carstairs RV Centre, Tom/Jeff Nicklefork, Carstairs, Alberta.
• Colerain RV, Nick Raymond, Cincinnati, Ohio; John Parker, Dayton, Ohio; Jon Cross, Delaware, Ohio; Jerry Smith, Indianapolis.
• Fathead’s Country Campers, Todd Oberg, Lake Mills, Wis.
• Hall’s RV, Randy/Sarah Hall, Albertville, Ala.
• Macdonald’s RV Center, Karen Macdonald, Plainville, Mass.
• Northside RV’s, Joe Steffen, Lexington, Ky.
• Ocean Grove RV Supercenter, Rob Rothenhausler, St. Augustine, Fla.
• Palm RV, Motorhomes Division and Towables Division, Tom Wegge, Fort Myers, Fla.
• Southern RV, Brad Walden, McDonough, Ga.
“These dealerships are all built on the same foundation that our existing dealerships are built on – excellent customer service, quality products and high integrity,” said Dave Francis, network partner. “These are the qualities that not only set our dealers’ apart from the pack, but also that define the ROUTE 66 RV Network.
“Each of these new dealerships were referred to the ROUTE 66 management team by either a current dealer or partner supplier as a dealership that reflects these qualities” added Francis. “It’s because of the like-mindedness and consistency of our dealerships that the network confidently promises every customer who buys an RV from a ROUTE 66 location that ‘Wherever the Road Takes You … You can Count on Us.'”
Steve Francis, a ROUTE 66 dealer and network partner, noted, “When my dealership sells an RV, the customer is always interested in how we’re going to support them after the sale. Our network of dealers, RV Club, roadside and Tech24 products allow us to offer them peace of mind, as well as money-saving benefits at KOA campgrounds, hotels, golf courses and other RV travel-related services. The very best part is that these customer benefits are totally unique to my dealership as a ROUTE 66 dealer.”
While ROUTE 66 has continued to grow its dealer footprint and brand awareness since its formation in 2003, the network now has nearly 1,400 service bays and RV technicians to serve traveling customers while offering 45 custom programs in which the dealers can participate in the areas of customer satisfaction, F&I production, parts and accessory profitability and website rank/lead development.