The ROUTE 66 RV Network, with nearly 160 independent, full-service RV dealerships in 42 states and provinces, announced the addition of 11 new locations in the last three months.
“We couldn’t be more excited about the addition of these 11 new ROUTE 66 dealership locations,” said Dave Francis, ROUTE 66 partner in a press release.
New dealerships include:
- Aberdeen RV Center – Aberdeen, Miss.
- Big Sky RV – Bozeman, Mont.
- Big Sky RV – Billings, Mont.
- Corinth RV Center – Corinth, Miss.
- Dunlap Family RV – Bowling Green, Ky.
- Dunlap Family RV – Ringgold, Ga.
- Dunlap Family RV – Louisville, Tenn.
- Dunlap Family RV – Lebanon, Tenn.
- Rocket RV – Tanner, Ala.
- White Horse RV Center – Williamstown, N.J.
- White Horse RV Center – Egg Harbor City, N.J.
“Only select dealerships in the U.S .and Canada qualify to be invited into the ROUTE 66 RV Network,” said Francis. “Our dealerships have excellent reputations for business integrity, quality products and highly responsive customer service. Once a dealership has been referred by a current network dealer or partner, we get to know the dealer principals and extend an invitation for them to join based on fit.”
According to Rob Merrill, ROUTE 66 partner, “The typical ROUTE 66 dealer is a successful, family-owned business that has served their local community for over 35 years. Once on board, a member dealership has 40-plus exclusive programs in which they can implement.”
These programs enable dealers to either save money or generate additional revenue on financing, service agreements, club/roadside memberships, service/aftermarket parts, websites and online services and many other RV-related products.
For more information click here.