In a message to subscribers, the publishers of RV Magazine announced the monthly publication would rebrand itself as Wildsam Magazine beginning with the January 2024 issue.
In its message, officials said Wildsam will publish eight issues in print in 2024, along with four subscriber-only digital editions.
“With a love for the characters, stories, and hidden gems of the open road, Wildsam Magazine offers unexpected insight to campers, adventurers, and cross-country travelers. Building on over 10 years of telling true stories of place across the US, Wildsam Magazine will bring a trusted voice, deep local knowledge and cinematic photography to transport readers to undiscovered locations and provide endless inspiration to take to the open road,” publishes stated.
Each issue will feature:
- SCENIC DRIVE – A tour of gorgeous backroads and iconic highways
- ITINERARY – Deep immersion into a classic American place
- THE SPECIAL – Restaurant finds in hidden corners of the map
- LODGING GUIDES – Campgrounds and classic hotels near and far
- DISCOVERIES – Guides to small towns and natural wonders
- PROFILES – Interviews with musicians, artists and makers
- THE RIDE – The best vehicles and gear to get out on the road