Onguard Leak Diagnostics Inc., specializing in diagnostic inspections of water intrusion and gaseous leakages in RVs, is set to launch its turnkey RV inspection system in May, via its websites RVsquad.com and RVsquad.org.
The turnkey inspection framework is based on a patent-pending methodology. The framework also incorporates procedures, standards and software components developed within the organization. The framework will be available to independent inspectors and businesses across the U.S. and Canada.
“The service industry landscape is not conducive to new startups,” said Amrit Dhillon, CEO of Onguard. “Capital-intensive franchising models lack autonomy and control while licensing models lack resources like those available to franchisees. … We adopted the best elements of franchising and licensing models and created a unique model: RV Squad.”
With its turnkey solution, RV Squad offers an exclusive, comprehensive package that includes all software components to conduct mobile or in-shop RV inspections at a licensing price of around $6 per day plus a nominal royalty based on sales.
Highlights of the RV Squad business model include:
• Zero monetary investment to start a lucrative business.
• Month-to-month license that can be canceled anytime by the licensee.
• High degree of autonomy and control for licensees.
• Android, iOS, and Windows-compatible, cloud-based software services.
• Bare minimum branding requirements.
• Suitable for all RV-related businesses and independent RV inspectors.
• Promotional pricing will be in effect when services are launched in May.