RV Web Services, a division of Trader Interactive that provides online marketing solutions for RV dealers, has introduce drag-and-drop content management system for dealer websites built and hosted by the service. According to a press release, the new advanced content editor saves hours of dealer overhead, avoids delays in deploying new or updated content by reducing the need for dealers to call technical support, and adds automatic mobile-friendly formatting to optimize the browsing experience for mobile users.
“This is a major upgrade to our content editor that provides faster, easier and more flexibility in website management. It is the most advanced content editor platform for dealers in the RV industry,” said Lori Stacy, CEO of Trader Interactive. “With 88% of consumers researching online before buying in-store, 94% not trusting outdated websites, and nearly half of web traffic now coming from mobile devices, the ability to easily keep sites current, relevant and mobile-friendly can make the difference between making and losing sales. The new content editor is so easy to use and makes quick work for those who want to take more control of their site.”
Key new capabilities include:
• Drag & drop changes: Simply select the element you want to add (heading, text, image, button, etc.) and drop the desired content into place – no need to call customer support or know HTML coding for basic page development or updates.
• Rich new do-it-yourself features: Add testimonials, image galleries, maps, share buttons and other value-added site features to existing pages with a click, enhancing site content for increased consumer engagement without technical assistance.
• No toggling between editing and live views: What you see while editing is now what you get on your live website, eliminating extra steps to fine-tune new content.
• Revision history: If you don’t like the changes you just made, you can now see a previous draft and revert to it with a click.
• Mobile-friendly viewing: Responsive design ensures that content is displayed correctly for mobile devices as well as tablets and desktops based on the source of the search request.
RV Web Services also offers search engine marketing, social media management, advanced showroom and inventory listings, and other online marketing tools to help dealers generate leads, drive sales and maximize profits.