RVC Outdoor Destinations, a provider of high-quality outdoor hospitality in the United States, has announced the appointment of Lloyd Lauland as its new president.
According to a press release, Andy Cates will continue his role as CEO and general partner. Yale Spina will continue in his operations role during this transition and will be shifting his focus to business development as he supports RVC’s efforts to add more resorts to its strong existing portfolio of high-quality outdoor destinations.
“We’re thrilled to have Lloyd join our strong team and are making the investments in people and properties necessary to significantly grow RVC,” said Cates. “Lloyd brings a remarkable hospitality background, operating expertise, high integrity, and passion for the outdoors, and he’s hit the ground sprinting.”
With over 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry, including building and managing a hotel management platform in India for five years, Lauland has extensive experience leading, evaluating, and improving key strategies to scale hospitality services and positively transform customer engagement.
“I am excited to join RVC Outdoor Destinations at this pivotal point in the company’s history and look forward to being part of it’s very exciting future,” said Lauland. “As I’ve traveled to each of the resorts in our portfolio, I am extremely impressed with their quality and the iconic locations we have to offer to our guests. I’ve learned that RVC has the three key ingredients for success: great customers, great staff, and great product.”
The RVC Outdoor Destinations portfolio of properties includes:
- Carrabelle Beach RV Resort in Carrabelle, Fla.
- Carrabelle Boat Club in Carrabelle, Fla.
- Catherine’s Landing in Hot Springs, Ariz.
- Garden of the Gods RV Resort in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Lake Raystown Resort in Entriken, Pa.
- Live Oak Landing in Freeport, Fla.
- Medina Highpoint Resort in Medina, Texas
- Mountain Springs Cabins in Asheville, N.C.
- Pine Mountain RV Resort in Pine Mountain, Ga.
- Yosemite RV Resort in Coarsegold, Calif.