Gaining insight in the realm of social media and digital marketing requires constantly learning and upgrading of skills and knowledge. According to a press release, the education provided in the Social Media/eMarketing track at the Nov. 6-10 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo will help dealers and their teams understand the potential, limitations, and best practices from leading professionals in the field.
All the workshops are one hour in length to keep the sessions dynamic and focused. The following are track specific workshops and presenters, including full descriptions and speaker bios which are available on the convention website.
The presenters and workshops in the social media/emarketing track are as follows:
- “The Marketing Megladon: Fishing on Facebook,” presented by Brian Barlow.
- “Your Ugly Baby: RV Commercials Suck, but they Don’t Have to,” presented by Brian Barlow.
- “Social Media for Business Growth: Pick the Right Channels, Develop Leads, and Measure Your Results,” presented by Samantha Scott. Workshop preview
- “Predictive Marketing with Marketing Automation and Big Data,” presented by Scott Meyer.
- “Marketing for Millennials: The Game Has Changed and So Should Your Methods,” presented by Samantha Scott. Workshop preview
- “Analytics and the New Engagement Model Dealers Must Follow,” presented by Ron Wheeler.
- “What’s New in Digital and Why Should My Dealership Care?,” presented by Rich DeLancey. Workshop preview
- “Do You Know Your Unique Value Proposition? How to Stand Out in a Crowded Market,” presented by Samantha Scott. Workshop preview
- “Advanced Facebook Marketing,” presented by Scott Meyer.
- “2018 Compliance Outlook,” presented by Randy Henrick.
- “CFPB-Proof Your Dealership,” presented by Jim Ganther, Esq. Workshop preview
Convention registration is available for RVDA members at a significantly lower rate than for non-members. The theme of the convention/expo is Gear Up for Success. The tracked education workshops take place Nov. 8-10. Vendor Training Plus takes place Nov. 6-7.