A special course for Young RV Executives, “People Join People, Not Companies: A Leader’s Impact on Employee Retention and Motivation,” will be presented by Gabrielle and Brian Bosché of The Millennial Solution at the 2019 RV Dealers Convention/Expo.
According to a press release, the professional development opportunity is designed for younger RV dealership executives attending the RV Dealers Convention/Expo. Gulf Stream Coach Inc. will sponsor the event for the fifth consecutive year. Cost for the session is $109 per registrant and is limited to 50 participants. Register online.
In the half‐day training experience, the Boschés will provide training on how RV Young Executives can grow personally and professionally as leaders. This interactive session will equip attendees with practical skills in real‐time. Course attendees will receive checklists and step‐by‐step solutions to cutting turnover and creating an awesome work environment.
Attendees will learn:
- How to manage their expectations at work.
- A four-step process to growing and keeping a great team.
- Three key questions to ask your team to keep them longer.
- Two reasons why people quit and how to prevent expensive turnover.
- Mastering generational leadership styles … and why the difference in definitions often leads to frustration and fallout.