The Social Media and eMarketing track of the 2018 RV Dealers Convention/Expo, set for Nov. 5-9 at Paris Las Vegas, will feature five top trainers who can help dealers make sense of the digital world and use it to their advantage.
Accord to a press release, the track is for dealers who seek to learn what’s hot and what’s not in social media, understand the language of digital analytics, or just be able to follow and make sense of a conversation with your IT vendor or marketing staff. The track also has a new presenter for 2018, Wayne Brubaker of RVAdPros, who will present his workshop, “Do You Know What’s on Your Website? Best Practices, Case Studies and Video-Virtual Strategies” on Nov. 7. This session is devoted to outlining the best practices used by the top RV dealership website providers.
In addition to Brubaker, the track features four presenters well known in the industry who specialize in social media and digital marketing for dealerships. Rich Delancey of Level 5 Advertising, Samantha Scott of Pushing the Envelope, Scott Meyer of 9 Clouds, and Ron Wheeler of Wheeler Advertising will also conduct sessions in the Social Media/eMarketing track.
All the workshops are one hour in length to keep the sessions dynamic and focused. Following are the workshops and presenters for each session, and full descriptions and speaker bios are available on the convention website. Visit www.rvda.org/convention for regular updates as the convention approaches. You can also get convention updates on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
- “Make the Switch to Dynamic Ads: Get Higher Click Through Rates, Better Ad Position, Lower Cost and More Buyers” featuring Ron Wheeler.
- “Paying for SEO: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly” featuring Rich Delancey.
- “Do You Know What’s on Your Website? Best Practices, Case Studies and Video-Virtual Strategies” featuring Wayne Brubaker.
- “Storytime: Reaching Millennials with Content” featuring Samantha Scott.
Thursday, Nov. 8
- “Click Currency: Guide to Remarketing” featuring Samantha Scott.
- “SPECIAL SESSION – Content Marketing: How to Sell RVs Online Without Selling RVs” featuring Scott Meyer.
- “Facebook and Instagram Marketing for RV Dealers” featuring Scott Meyer.
- “Advanced Dynamic Facebook and Instagram Marketing” featuring Scott Meyer.