Slated for March 12-14, 2019, RVX will be the RV industry’s biggest event, according to a report by RVIA Today Express.
Designed to spark consumer interest in the RV lifestyle, RVX will unveil the latest products, celebrate innovation and provide inspiration and education to dealers to drive their businesses forward. Below, RVIA lists five reasons for attending the event:
- Kick off the camping season with a reveal of the industry’s hottest products, just as consumers start heading to dealerships to buy. The Reveal will be something our industry has never seen before and an event you won’t want to miss.
- Check out our brand new, contiguous Industry Showcase hall filled with the latest RV, outdoor and aftermarket products and meet with suppliers to get exclusive merchandising and sales insights.
- An all-new Education Platform, where you’ll learn how to overcome current market challenges and reach new consumer groups. Attendees will hear from thought leaders in major industries related to camping and the outdoor lifestyle.
- Cheer on the best RV service techs in the industry. With an amped-up Top Tech Challenge, RVIA is putting an even bigger spotlight on RV technicians’ importance to the customer experience.
- Don’t miss the RV Industry Awards, the industry’s biggest awards show celebrating exceptional individuals and brands that are driving the industry forward and featuring new dealer and supplier awards along with the “40 Under 40” and the RVDA DSI Awards.