RVIA News & Insights reported that the Reveal, presented by DISH Network, is a completely re-imagined opening session that will unveil the industry’s best new products, streamed online to thousands of consumers through Go RVing’s marketing platforms and digital channels.
RV manufacturers submitted products into nine lifestyle categories designed to reach and excite individual consumer segments in a more personalized way, just as they are planning their spring and summer vacations.
The consumer-focused judging panel will now evaluate and determine the top entries to represent each category:
- Family Friendly RVs: Multigenerational RV with storage capacity for a family on the go. Durable, kid-friendly interior that’s easy to set-up, clean and maintain.
- Outdoor Adventurer: Cool, rugged with offroad capabilities. Self-contained with the ability to haul outdoor gear.
- Van Life: Van campers designed for the RVer looking for the wanderlust lifestyle, going places where others aren’t.
- City Escape: Nimble and maneuverable that’s easy to store in a small space. A connected citydweller looking for an escape from the concrete wasteland.
- Destination Camping: Residential in style with more elbowroom. Campers looking for a longer-term RV.
- Team Tailgate: Designed for the tailgating enthusiast, whether they’re at a big game or concert. Featuring prime outdoor living space and entertainment.
- Sustainability: Ecofriendly with sustainable materials and use of clean energy technology for the conscientious traveler.
- Luxury Living: All the bells and whistles, these RVs include upscale amenities for the RVer who spares no expense.
- On the Horizon: Breaking the mold, these concept RVs are a look at the future of RVing.