Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT) has been a popular industry topic in recent years.
A slate of workshops examining the Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT) will be presented during the Nov. 11-15 RV Dealers Convention/Expo at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. According to a press release, the sessions will focus on improving RECT, including the customer experience, software used to order and tracking part orders.
All the workshops are one hour in length to keep the sessions dynamic and focused. Following are the workshops and presenters for each session, and full descriptions and speaker bios are available on the convention website.
Tuesday, Nov. 12 – Vendor Training +Plus
- “Paths to Certification” featuring Curt Hemmeler and Sharonne Lee of RVTI – Neopolitan 3 at 8:15 a.m.
- “Key Processes for Improving Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT)” featuring Ken Barnes – Milano 5 at 10:45 a.m.
- “Providing a World Class Customer Experience” featuring Rick Kauer – Neopolitan 3 at 10:45 a.m.
- “3 Secrets to Increasing Efficiency and Revenue in Service with Text Messaging” featuring Shaun Sorensen – Neopolitan 2 at 12:00 p.m.
- “Increasing Efficiency, Follow-up, and Profit with Software” featuring Bill McAuley – Milano 2 at 1:15 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 13
- “Repair Event Cycle Time (RECT) Reporting & Industry Data” featuring Don Miller & Scott Kipp – Patrician at 7:30 a.m.
- “Service Schedule and Workflow” featuring Valerie Ziebron – Milano 2 at 2:00 p.m.
- “Mastering Communication” featuring Valerie Ziebron – Milano 2 at 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 14
- “Evolving Your Special Order Parts” featuring David Foco – Milano 6 at 10:15 a.m.
- “Winning the Customer Experience in the Digital Age” featuring Gabrielle and Brian Bosché – Milano 3&4 at 4:30 p.m.