Most salespeople understand that placing a customer on the right unit is impossible without identifying their specific goals when it comes to camping. Whether that customer is purchasing their first RV or moving to an RV full time, knowing how to explain the importance of finding out their specific goals will help salespeople not waste their customer’s time.
An upcoming training webinar from Sobel University, led by sales and management training expert Jered Sobel, will demonstrate the best time and place to discuss these goals. According to a press release, the training will also teach why customers will feel more comfortable sharing details that impact their purchasing decision when they understand how the process helps them accomplish their goals.
Each 30-minute Training Webinar includes:
- A 30-minute sales meeting addressing current and relevant topics.
- Choice of two start times.
- Unlimited attendees per dealership.
- Worksheets for reinforcement and retention of material.
- Advisor to review completed worksheets.
- Monthly report of attendees comprehension based on submitted worksheets.
- Weekly e-mailed lesson plans.
The next monthly training webinar is scheduled for Aug. 14. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. To learn more about training solutions offered by Sobel University visit sobeluniversity.com or call 253-565-2577.