For more than 25 years, Sobel University has offered monthly training to dealers across the United States and Canada. According to a press release, last month more than 50 locations participated in the live webinar series. This month Sobel University will address the importance of discovering specific information that will help customers feel more comfortable in their decision to purchase.
This webinar will teach salespeople how to allow various types of customers to be in the position to purchase by collecting all the pieces to their purchasing puzzle and accomplish their goal of going camping.
These live training webinars start at $250 per month per dealership.
Each 30-minute training webinar includes:
- A 30-minute sales meeting addressing current and relevant topics.
- Unlimited attendees per dealership.
- Worksheets for reinforcement and retention of material.
- Advisor to review completed worksheets.
- Monthly report of attendees comprehension based on submitted worksheets.
- Weekly e-mailed lesson plans.
The next monthly training Webinar is scheduled for July 10. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. To learn more about training solutions offered by Sobel University visit sobeluniversity.com or call 253-565-2577.