The company will be showing product as part of this week’s National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Ky, in Booth No. 448. On Dec. 3 from 1-5 p.m. attendees will be able to enjoy a Fall City Pale Ale brew and enter to win a $200 Amex gift card, courtesy of Novera Payment Solutions.
Starting with just one account, a local Ford dealership, founder Carl Sconnely had his original in-house software team develop the first Sys2K DMS modules to meet dealership needs. Today, Sys2K is a global leader in dealership software solutions and continues to pioneer new technologies and ways to implement them successfully in the business environment.
Some notable Sys2K milestones include:
• Sys2K is founded and begins servicing dealerships. (1984)
• Sys2K builds an RV-specific DMS solution. (1986)
• Developing an interface link from Sys2K’s MS-DOS application to Ford’s then new communications satellite known as FordStar. (1994)
• After being sought out by Microsoft, Sys2K creates the industry’s first Windows DMS alongside the software giant. (1995)
• Coachmen Industries selected Sys2K for its corporate-owned stores. (1996)
• General Motors selects Sys2K for its China operations. (1998)
• Sys2K expands its reach into the automotive industry, acquiring communication certifications from all three domestic manufacturers, Ford, GM and Chrysler. (2001)
• Sys 2K releases the industry’s first truly integrated DMS harnessing the limitless power of SQL Server and .Net functionality. (2005)
• Sys2K’s unique iPad dealership app is featured on an episode of popular reality TV series Motorhead Garage. (2012)
• Sys2K releases the Suite of Mobile Apps designed for dealerships on the go and the CloudScan document storage system. (2013)
• Sys2K expands its Preferred Partner Network by establishing embedded integration with Coach-Net, Novera Payment Solutions, and American Guardian Warranty Services (2014).