Spartan Specialty Vehicles, a business unit of Spartan Motors Inc., and OEM partner Entegra Coach unveiled the all-new 2019 Entegra Coach Reatta luxury Class A diesel motorhome at the Family Motor Coach Association’s (FMCA) 98th International Convention & RV Expo in Gillette, Wyo.
Built on the newest Spartan K1 360 chassis, the Reatta is a luxury motor coach built “for owners who desire high-end luxury in a smaller, more nimble package,” according to a press release.
“The Reatta offers the industry’s premier foundation for RV owners looking for a luxury chassis, but who are looking for a smaller coach,” said Steve Guillaume, president of Spartan Specialty Vehicles. “Partnering with Entegra Coach, and combining their craftsmanship with our best-in-class chassis quality and durability gives our customers the added assurance of a worry-free lifestyle on the road.”
The KI 360 is equipped with an independent front suspension package, complete with custom-tuned Bilstein shocks and a heavy-duty Cummins 360-hp diesel engine. The Reatta features premium interior décors, an exterior 39-inch LED HD-TV, entertainment system, and several exterior paint choices. The smaller Entegra model targets RV buyers at a lower price point than was traditionally available in a diesel pusher, as well as existing owners seeking to transition into a smaller coach.
The Spartan K1 360 chassis includes:
- Industry-first Cummins B-series engine packaged chassis with an independent front suspension.
- Bilstein 46mm shocks which provide consistent ride tuning.
- Easier serviceability with Spartan’s exclusive side-mounted service center.
- 10,000-pound towing capacity.
- Raised rail design for frame strength and basement storage.
- Rear-mounted radiator and charge air cooler, parallel air flow system with low-profile radiator with clutch to minimize noise and dust kick-up.
FMCA’s 98th International Convention and RV Expo was held at Cam-Plex in Gillette.