The Togo Group, a division of Thor Industries Inc. and Tourism Holdings Ltd.’s joint venture, recently unveiled its new corporate brand identity for its family of products and services.
As part of a strategic rebrand and alignment, the Togo Group brand builds upon its mobile app Togo RV and further aligns the company toward its goal of creating a technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism, according to a press release.
“We’re excited to introduce our new company name, which better reflects the way we think about our multifaceted business as a platform,” said Danny Hest, CEO of Togo Group. “Everything we do is aimed at bringing together and creating the leading products and services for road-based travel and outdoor tourism.”
The release stated that the app provides RVers with streamlining trip discovery, planning, booking, and navigation, along with improving the experience of recreational vehicle ownership and innovating in commercial rental fleet management and vehicle telemetry.
Togo Group operates globally with offices in Chicago, Ill., Cincinnati, Ohio, and Auckland and Melbourne, Australia.
The portfolio includes:
• Togo RV – Togo RV offers an app-based set of tools focused on improving the RV experience. Early features include tracking service and maintenance schedules, customizable checklists, and the new Roadlink C2 Wi-Fi connectivity solution. More than 250,000 consumers have downloaded Togo RV.
• Roadtrippers – Roadtrippers helps RVers discover the world around them by streamlining discovery, planning, booking and navigation into an intuitive process. Since launching in 2012, Roadtrippers has helped its users plan more than 25 million trips covering more than 7.8 billion miles. Every year, more than 18 million people visit Roadtrippers to get the inspiration they need to hit the road, according to the release.
• Mighway – Mighway is a fast-growing, peer-to-peer recreational vehicle rental service in New Zealand. More than 1,000 recreational vehicles are available to rent in New Zealand on the Mighway platform, which offers around-the-clock service and easy, safe, and secure online booking.
• Togo Fleet – For enterprise fleet vehicle operators, tourism agencies, and travel and mobility businesses, Togo Fleet offers an SaaS platform for effortless vehicle management and revenue optimization. Togo Fleet customers have access to product pricing, booking, inventory management, and maintenance features. Advanced features include intelligent vehicle schedule optimization, capable of achieving 95% utilization of large fleets within peak season.
• Togo Insights – Togo Insights is a suite of telematics hardware and analytics tools for enterprise fleet operators. Insights customers have experienced a substantial reduction in the costs of repairs and maintenance for their fleets, as well as a 98.8% reduction in speeding and a 93% reduction in harsh driving.
• Roadtrippers Places – With more than 25.3 million places around the world ( and over 44 million photos, Roadtrippers Places is a complete geo-data source for the outdoors, camping, and road-based travel industry.
• Roadtrippers Content Studio – Roadtrippers Content Studio is an in-house agency that provides content to enable brands to connect with consumers. Leveraging its network of over 100 of the best storytellers, camping enthusiasts, and travel experts experiencing life on the road, Content Studio engages new audiences, builds communities and creates original content for brands like Thor Industries and Airstream, tourism boards, and destination marketing organizations, as well as Togo Group brands such as Roadtrippers, Togo RV, and Mighway.