“Working Together for a Better Future” is the theme for the 2009 Canadian RV & Camping Convention in Victoria, British Columbia, scheduled for Nov. 5-8 at the Empress Hotel.
The fifth annual event is sponsored by the Canadiana Recreation Vehicle Association (CRVA), Campgrounds-Camping Canada (CCC) and the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association of Canada (RVDA of Canada).
Activities include two full days of speakers and an ongoing trade show.
- Jim Carroll, leading global futurist, trends and innovation expert.
- Michael Campbell, host of Money Talks, on the future of the economy.
- Peter Yesawich, expert in North American travel habits, on the future direction of RVing and camping.
- Michael Vickers, sales and marketing motivator, on growing your company.
- Randy Sobel, who will be conducting workshops for dealers.
Other activities include:
- The pre-convention Tour – a two-day campground and sightseeing tour leaving Vancouver on Nov. 3.
- Convention lead-off all-day Campground Tour (included with registration) – followed by an opening reception.
- Friday evening – dinner tour of Victoria Harbor with entertainment.
- Saturday evening – dinner, dancing and a show.
Hosts for the event are the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association of British Columbia and the British Columbia Lodging and Campgrounds Association.
Registration packages are being mailed this week to all members of CRVA, RVDA and to Canadian campground operators. People also may register any time by downloading the registration form from the convention website and faxing or mailing it to the address on the form
Information on all the above, including hotel contact information and discount code, can be found on the convention website at www.rvconvention.ca. For more information contact [email protected].