Thor Motor Coach (TMC) announced that its line of Class A diesel motorhomes received upgrades for the 2020 model year, according to a press release.
• The Palazzo motorhome line features updated interior decors while adding safety features such as the Bird’s Eye window.
• Aria motorhomes now offer full-body paint packages along with a power drop-down overhead bunk. The Aria line also features Winegard ConnecT 2.0 4G/WIFI antenna, 2,000-watt pure-sine wave inverter, tankless water heater, and hardwood cabinetry.
• Venetian motorhomes feature the B42 edition built on a Freightliner tag-axle chassis. Venetian also offers a 30-inch entry step, three air conditioners, 10,000-watt generator, Aqua-Hot, six house batteries, electric water hose, powercord reels, Girard patio entry awnings, keyless entry system and push-button start.
• Tuscany motorhome interiors include porcelain tile flooring, solid wood heat register covers, new farmhouse style stainless steel kitchen sink, along with numerous other interior upgrades.
• Thor Motor Coach diesels all feature multiplex wiring system.
“Accessibility is just as important as luxury,” said Jon Krider, vice president of product development and marketing. “Our multiplex operates virtually everything in the coach, including the generator, patio awning, lights, slideouts, heating and air conditioning, emergency management system, all from various locations.”