Thor Motor Coach (TMC) is showcasing its lineup of new luxury diesel pushers, Class A, Class B-plus and Class C motorhomes at America’s Largest RV Show (http://blog.thormotorcoach.
According to a press release, the Class A Tuscany 40DX luxury diesel pusher is making its public debut in Hershey. This new single rear-axle model is fully equipped with features that include fully reclining theater seating, retractable 60-inch LED Smart HDTV, master-style rear bathroom, and buffet dinette that seats four comfortably.
Other models on display include:
• TMC’s Tuscany XTE Class A diesel-powered motorhomes have been upgraded this year with high-gloss glazed cabinetry and new interior decors, set off by upscale Resort Cherry cabinetry.
• Luxury Class A gas-powered Challenger motorhomes are showcasing a new 37TB bunkhouse floorplan. The triple slideout floorplan combines a bath-and-a-half design with a convertible bunk bed area intended to provide years of enjoyment, even after the kids leave the nest. Space is thoughtfully created with bunks that transform into a sofa or full length wardrobe when not in use.
• The A.C.E. Class A motorhomes, combining the best of a Class A and Class C coaches, have added the 29.3 floorplan. It’s the first A.C.E. to offer campers looking for an exterior kitchen and an abundance of living space with a full wall slideout. Focusing on how owners use their coach, the booth dinette has been purposely located on the camp side.
• Axis and Vegas Recreational Utility Vehicles (RUV) continue to impress both seasoned and new RVers with the new 25.1 model. The second floorplan features a large L-shaped sofa and entertainment area in the back of the unit. The front half of the coach has an oversized dinette with seating for four.
• TMC’s Class A and Class C Outlaw toy haulers sport a full rear garage. These lifestyle haulers offer the most flexibility of any motorhome on the road. The Outlaw is ready for anything from a mobile office to pet grooming business or even a hunter’s ultimate hideout.
• Bunk beds are in high demand this year and TMC responds with the new Super C. The diesel-powered 35SB is built on a Ford F-550 chassis and contains a diesel engine. Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks, full wall slideout, and 5500-watt LP generator are some of the features operated wirelessly with Rapid Camp control system. An exterior kitchen is optional.
All models including ACE, Axis, Challenger, Chateau, Citation, Four Winds, Hurricane, Miramar, Outlaw, Palazzo, Siesta, Tuscany, Tuscany XTE, Vegas and Windsport motorhomes have something new to offer during Hershey. Key features include power patio awnings with LED lighting, Rapid Camp easy set-up and stunning HD-MAX exteriors. TMC will be displaying in the Camping World RV Booth No/ 512.
For more about the 2014 Hershey RV Show and the Thor Motor Coach motorhomes that will be on display please go to http://ThorMotorCoach.com/