Highlighting the lineup are the all-new Compass and Gemini motorhomes, the newest offerings in the Elkhart, Ind.-based manufacturer’s Recreational Utility Vehicle (RUV) lineup. The Gemini and Compass models are built on the new Ford Transit chassis making these models compact and more maneuverable while adding the heightened benefit of greater fuel efficiency. The many angles, laminates and contrasting colors make the interior of the Gemini and Compass feel like a modern “Manhattan studio apartment,” the company said.
The Compass and Gemini also received recognition as a “2016 Top RV Debut of the Year” by RVBusiness.
The newest lines in the RUV sector for Thor Motor Coach can be seen at:
- Ohio RV Super Show (Cleveland, Ohio; Jan. 6-10) — The Gemini will be featured at General RV and the Compass will be featured at Camping World of Akron.
- Grand Rapids Camper, Travel & RV Show (Grand Rapids, Mich.; Jan.14-17) The Gemini will be featured at General RV.
- FRVTA Fort Myers RV Show (Fort Myers, Fla.; Jan. 21-24) The Compass will be featured at Camping World of Fort Myers.
- Tacoma RV Show (Tacoma, Wash.; Jan. 21-24) The Compass will be featured at Poulsbo RV.
- NCRVDA Charlotte RV Show (Charlotte, N.C.; Jan. 22-24) The Compass will be featured at Golden Gait Trailers.
- Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow (Louisville, Ky.; Jan. 27-31) The Compass will be featured at Derby City RV.
- FRVTA Orlando City RV Show (Orlando, Fla.; Jan. 28-31) The Gemini will be featured at LaMesa RV.
- Calgary RV Expo & Sale (Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Jan. 28-31) The Gemini will be featured at Fraserway RV.
To find an upcoming RV show near you, visit https://thormotorcoach.com/blog/events/.