Thor Motor Coach is showcasing its expansive lineup of motorhomes at the 10th Annual Thor Dealer Open House located at the RV/MH Hall of Fame in Elkhart, Ind. According to a press release, TMC will welcome more than 500 dealers from around the world Sept. 23-26 as part of the Elkhart RV Opne House.
This year, Thor’s display is situated on a new, mulch-free, black top surface. The heart of the Thor Dealer Open House display is a 22,000-square-foot-pavilion which will serve as a central meeting space throughout the week. New floor plans on display are:
- Aria 3701 – Expanding L-shaped sofa and Dream Dinette booth and optional triple reclining theater seating with footrests in the new Class A diesel floorplan.
- Studio Collection – Optional interior decor package available in all Class A diesel brands featuring stylish fabrics, new satin finish cabinetry, and artwork.
- Home Collection in A.C.E. 33.1 – The Class A coach will feature ivory-colored cabinets with contrasting black handles and kitchen countertops.
- Tellaro 20AT – A second B van offering with clean design concepts, optional lithium battery upgrade, increased storage capacity, and innovate sleeping accommodations.
- Outlaw 38KB – Class A toy hauler with Tilt-A-View inclining king bed along with a Sky Bunk set up in the garage.
- Hurricane 32T – A size-conscious Class A gas motorhome with an electric fireplace with remote control and optional theater seating.
- Chateau 31B – Class C motorhome with washer/dryer prep in the walk-in closet located in the bedroom.
- Sequence 20K – New addition to the lineup offering spacious interior storage. Wide-open kitchen offers picturesque views, and the large refrigerator allows for extended trip or tailgating.
- Quantum LH26 – Luxurious Class C motorhome with a double slideout and high-end amenities like solid surface kitchen countertops.
All models including Challenger, Delano, Magnitude, Miramar, Outlaw toy haulers, Windsport,X, Vegas, Compass, Gemini and the RUV motorhome Axis will be on display at Open House. Thor Motor Coach will also have 23U, 30D, and 28A Class C RVs available for walk-throughs that directly address the honored partnership with rental dealerships.
Thor Motor Coach will be going live on social media all week to share the new floorplans with consumers. Check out the live walk-throughs on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter starting on Monday, September 23.