Thor Motor Coach (TMC) will be exhibiting its new coach lineup at the Florida RV SuperShow, slated to run Jan. 16-20 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa.
According to a press release, all floorplans of the new Magnitude and Omni Super C motorhomes will be on display for the first time to the public. Features include a panoramic skylight with accompanying Sky Shade above the largest overhead bunk in the RV market, a Ford F-550 chassis and PowerStroke 6.7-liter diesel engine, and a lane departure warning system. Thor Motor Coach’s Super C RVs recently received a 2019 Top RV Debut Award by RVBusiness.
Other debuts sharing include:
- A.C.E. 33.1 – pet-friendly Class A motorhome with sofa, dinette, and theater seating in the living room.
- Miramar 32.2 – Class A gas under 35 feet with 10-inch touchscreen dash radio and multiplex wiring system
- Four Winds 27R – full-wall slideout Class C floorplan featuring a king bed.
- Windsport 33X – full-wall slideout Class A gas model with opposing seating and multiplex wiring system.
- Hurricane 34J – large living space with bunk beds and Wifi Ranger/Wifi extender.
- Axis 27.7 – the largest RUV to date with expanded living and storage spaces and Rapid Camp+ wireless control system.
- Aria 3902 – dual vanity bathroom sinks, Tilt-A-View inclining king bed on an Atlas foundation.
- Outlaw 38MB – Class A toy hauler with two queen beds, garage and three-seasons patio doors leading out to the patio deck.
- Quantum KW29 – Class C with king bed and prepped for washer/dryer.
- Synergy 24MB – increased living area with power Murphy bed.
- Compass 23TW – RUV with flip-up queen bed, built on a Ford Transit platform.
Thor Motor Coach will be in four areas at the SuperShow:
- North Midway – 790
- West Midway – 850
- Midway – 510
- Lakeside East – 220
For more information on the 2019 Florida RV SuperShow, visit thormotorcoach.com/events.