Thor Motor Coach will be on display a full line of products during this week’s Florida RV SuperShow, running Jan. 17-21 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa.
Recently awarded with a 2018 Top RV Debut by RVBusiness, the Tuscany 40RT Class A diesel will debut to the public during the show, according to a press release. The single rear axle diesel pusher features a triple slideout, extensive kitchen workspace, two large screen TVs, multiplex wiring control system and 4G Wi-Fi hotspot.
Other product introductions include:
- A.C.E. 32.1 – A top-selling Class A motorhome with two full bathrooms.
- Chateau 25V – Innovative Class C floorplan featuring twin beds with king conversion and large wardrobe in the rear bedroom.
- Hurricane 34R – A full-wall slideout Class A gas model with two large screen TVs and opposing seating including a Dream Dinette booth, sofa and theater seats with footrests.
- Windsport 27B – Large living space in a compact package.
- Vegas 27.7 – The largest RUV to date with expanded living and storage spaces.
- Aria 4000 – Bunk bed model with two complete bathrooms and Tilt-A-View inclining king bed.
- Outlaw 37GP – Class A toy hauler with dual ramp doors that convert to patios.
- Venetian S40 – Dual vanity, mid-bath configuration with sofa and theater seating.
- Quantum RW28 – Offers MEGA-Storage pass-through basement compartment.
- Compass 24LP – RUV with twin beds converting to a king bed, built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis.
Thor Motor Coach will be display in two distinct areas at the SuperShow located at 220 Main Street, Lakeside East, and in the Midway at 505 and 510 East Central Avenue, 540 Lake Road and 850 East Central Avenue.