Thor Motor Coach will be exhibiting more than 80 motorhomes at the California RV Show, running Oct. 4-13 at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana. Featured floorplans will include:
Giant RV – Booth No. 4004
- A.C.E. Home Collection interior decor in 33.1 floorplan.
- Aria 3701 floor plan with optional triple reclining theater seating and Aria 3901 featuring Studio Collection interior decor.
- Windsport 32T, a size-conscious Class A gas motorhome with an electric fireplace with remote control and optional theater seating.
- Delano 24RW and 24TT with new modern Mercedes-Benz Sprinters with safety package and flip-up queen bed with cushioned seating underneath.
- Other products on display include Class A Gas RVs Challenger and Miramar; Omni Super Cs featuring 4×4 in select models; Tuscany diesel pushers with Studio Collection in 45MX; RUV motorhomes Axis and Gemini; and Four Winds Class C RVs.
Mike Thompson’s RV – Space #3008
- Sequence 20L and 20K, brand-new Class B vans with Thule accessories.
- Quantum LH26 featuring a double slideout and JM31 with walk-in closet and washer/dryer prep.
- Hurricane 32T, family-friendly Class A gas RV with optional theater seating and standard electric fireplace.
- Outlaw 38KB Class A toy hauler with dual ramp doors that convert to patios.
- Other floorplans to see at the show include Vegas RUVs; Magnitude Super Cs with 4×4 in select models; Outlaw Class C toy haulers; Class A diesels Venetian and Palazzo featuring Studio Collection interior decors; and Chateau Class C motorhomes.
Thor Motor Coach will be going live on social media all week to share the new floor plans with consumers. Check out the live walk-throughs Thor Motor Coach will be broadcasting on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter on October 9-10.