Thor Motor Coach (TMC) is displaying a new lineup of Class A and Class C motorhomes during America’s Largest RV Show, running Sept. 11-15 in Hershey, Pa.
According to a press release, new floorplans include:
- Delano 24FB and 24TT – The Delano is a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter RV with a host of safety features. Both floorplans have Dream Dinette booths. The 24FB offers a Murphy bed while the 24TT has a flip-up queen bed with cushioned seating underneath.
- Quantum JM31 – The Quantum addresses demand for washer and dryer prep in a Class C coach, featuring the washer/dryer prep in the unique walk-in closet located in the bedroom.
- Omni XG32 – The XG32 is a 4×4 coach built into a Ford F-550 under 34 feet with theater seating.
- Sequence 20L – The newest addition to the Thor Motor Coach lineup, Sequence offers exteriors in silver and charcoal. The Class B van is equipped with Thule accessories.
- Challenger 37DS – The list on the 37DS includes bunk beds and two full-size bathrooms, one featuring a tub/shower combination. Other amenities include a master bedroom with a Tilt-A-View inclining king bed and washer/dryer combo prep.
- Venetian – All three new floorplans will be on display offering a 30-inch entry step, three air conditioners, 10,000-watt generator, Aqua-Hot, six house batteries, electric water hose, and power cord reels, Girard patio entry awnings, keyless entry system, and push-button start.
All models in the Thor Motor Coach line will be on display at Hershey in Booth No. B4.