Transfer Flow has introduced 50-gallon high-capacity midship replacement fuel tank systems for gasoline Ford F-150 Crew Cab pickups with 6 1/2-foot beds. The fuel tanks are available for 2017-19 and 2009-14 model years.
According to a press release, each fuel tank is manufactured from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength, and comes equipped with an emission system to reduce the amount of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere. A Transfer Flow 50-gallon replacement fuel tank is designed for F-150 pickup owners that want to maximize fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space. These gasoline fuel tank systems are currently not available in California.
All Transfer Flow premier fuel tank systems ship complete with every component needed for installation, including straps and mounting hardware, and are covered by a six-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
• Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed.
• Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
• Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail.
• Comes with straps and mounting hardware.
• Powder-coated black for durable satin finish.
• Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing.
• Optional upgrade: Spray-on textured coating.