The 2015 RV Dealers International Convention/Expo gears up on Nov. 2-3 with 20 Vendor Training +Plus sessions that will help dealership staff build their skills, learn about new products, increase profits, and work more efficiently. According to a press release, Vendor Training +Plus sessions are intense one- and two-hour workshops offered by many of the leading industry vendors in finance, insurance, marketing, sales, service , parts and management.
The convention, taking place Nov. 2–6 in Las Vegas, is sponsored by the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association (RVDA), RVDA of Canada, and the Mike Molino RV Learning Center.
The Vendor Training +Plus sessions on Nov. 2-3 will target the training needs of fixed operations managers and lead staff in the dealership. Vendor Training +Plus is included for all full convention registrants and available separately at a special low rate of $205 for personnel who cannot attend the full convention. Vendor Training +Plus registration includes the opening general session and a reception in the Expo where participants can learn about the newest products and services available to dealers and network with peers from around the U.S. and Canada.
More than a dozen leading industry vendors will be presenting training, including: Airxcel RV Group, American Guardian Group of Companies, Auction123.com, Brown & Brown Recreational Insurance, Diversified Insurance Management, eBay Motors, Genius Monkey, IDS – Integrated Dealer Systems, Lippert Components Inc., The Omnia Group, Pettes & Hesser Ltd, RV DealerPro Training, RV Inspection Connection, WFCO, and Wheeler Advertising.
The following sessions will be presented. Look for further updates and information on the RVDA convention website.
• Airxcel RV Group – New revolutionary and reliable products from MAXXAIR and SUBURBAN.
• Lippert Components – Turnkey profit center programs.
• Auction123.com – Online marketing strategies to increase local traffic.
• The Omnia Group – Manage and retain the four (sometimes five) generations in today’s workplace and keep your coveted skilled talent.
• IDS – Integrated Dealer Systems – Using New IDS technology to improve the customer experience.
• Diversified Insurance Management and Pettes & Hesser, Ltd – Cash conversions.
• RV Inspection Connection – Increasing your bottom line with certified pre-owned RVs.
• eBay Motors – The online (sales) playbook workshop.
• Genius Monkey – Technology and big data – what it means to your RV lead generation.
• WFCO – Why WFCO products are “The Heartbeat of Today’s RVs.”
• RV DealerPro Training – Leading from the neck up to bring your net up.
• Diversified Insurance Management and Pettes & Hesser, Ltd – A leadership primer.
• RV Inspection Connection – Learn how a certified RV inspection of your rental units can reduce your headaches.
• American Guardian Group of Companies – Maintaining profits and compliance in today’s legal environment.
The conference remains affordable with an advance registration rate of $599 for members and a lower rate of $549 for additional registrants from the same dealership. RVDA also offers the ability to lock in early bird savings for additional employees with one paid convention registration.
The convention will provide relevant learning opportunities for dealers and key members of their staff, Monday through Friday. Workshop tracks are in place for dealer/GMs, sales staff, parts and service managers, and finance and insurance professionals. The 2015 convention will also feature two expo halls filled with the RV industry’s top companies offering products and services to help dealers improve profitability.
Visit www.rvda.org/convention to register for the convention and for regular updates. You can also get convention updates on LinkedIn and Facebook.