WILMINGTON, N.C. – Walex Products Company, a leading global manufacturer of sanitation products, has launched six new premium cleaning products for the RV/Marine market. The cleaning line complements Walex’s popular holding tank deodorizers so RVers can easily keep their rigs fresh and clean inside and out.
The newly unveiled range includes:
- Rubber Roof Cleaner & Conditioner: Specially formulated to cleanse and rejuvenate rubber roofs, ensuring they remain pristine against harsh weather conditions. Available in 32oz, 64oz, and 1-gallon.
- Mold & Mildew Remover: A powerful solution to clean and remove stubborn mold and mildew. Safe for vinyl, fabrics, plastics, and rubber trim and moldings. Available in 32oz, 64oz, and 1-gallon.
- Black Streak Remover: Engineered to tackle stubborn black streaks caused by oxidation runoff, this cleaner effortlessly restores surfaces to their original shine, leaving RVs and marine exteriors looking brand new. Available in 32oz, 64oz, and 1-gallon.
- Awning Cleaner: Specifically developed to remove dirt, grime, tree sap, bird droppings, and stains from awnings, preserving their appearance and prolonging their lifespan. Available in 32oz, 64oz, and 1-gallon.
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner: A specialized formula crafted to sanitize and deodorize RV and marine toilets, ensuring hygiene and freshness with every use and safe to use with all Walex holding tank treatments. Available in 32oz.
- Kitchen & Bath Cleaner: An all-purpose cleaner designed to clean and disinfect kitchen and bathroom surfaces and safe to use with all Walex holding tank treatments, making it easier to maintain a pristine living space on the go. Available in 32oz.
Walex Products Company’s dedication to innovation and quality is evident in each premium cleaning product. Products manufactured using eco-friendly and biodegradable ingredients, these cleaners are both practical and environmentally conscious, aligning with the company’s commitment to sustainability.
“We are excited to introduce these new cleaning solutions to the RV and marine communities,” said Walex’s RV/Marine Sales Manager Tony Butler. “Our Ph.D. chemists and production team worked tirelessly to develop cleaning products that work safely and effectively alongside our best-selling holding tank treatments. With these new offerings, we aim to enhance the RVing experience, ensuring comfortable and clean travels, no matter how long the trip.”