Winnebago Industries Inc. announced its Partners in Excellence (PIE) award winners for 2012 at the company’s Dealer Days event in Las Vegas May 14-16.
In its seventh year, the PIE award recognizes those motorhome dealers with the best market share penetration within their basic trade area (BTA).
Twelve Winnebago and Itasca dealerships were recognized in three market categories from both the East and West regions. The categories are defined as basic trade areas with 99 or fewer annual retail registrations, 100-199 annual registrations and greater than 200 registrations.
Following are this year’s PIE award winners as ranked by market size from smallest BTA to largest BTA:
Winnebago – Western Region
• All Seasons RV & Marine, Bend, Ore.
• Crestview RV Center, Buda, Texas (3-time winner)
• K&C RV Centers, Longmont, Colo. (2-time winner)
Itasca – Western Region
• Reliable RV, Springfield, Mo. (3-time winner)
• Chisolm Trail RV, Albuquerque, N.M.
• Camping World RV Sales, Portland, Ore. (4-time winner)
Winnebago – Eastern Region
• Tom Johnson Camping Center, Marion, N.C.
• Pleasureland RV Center – North Metro, Ramsey, Minn. (5-time winner)
• General RV Center, Wixom, Mich.
Itasca – Eastern Region
• Camping World RV Sales, Midway, Fla. (2-time winner)
• Flagg RV Rhode Island, North Smithfield, R.I.(4-time winner)
• Colonial Itasca, Lakewood, N.J. (3-time winner)