Jeff Kubacki has been a chief information officer for nearly a decade and a half, first as an interim-CIO at Ecolab, then with stints at Kroll, ATK, and Westinghouse Electric.
According to a Forbe’s report, for a bit more than two years, he has been the CIO of Winnebago, based in Eden Prairie, Minn.
Kubacki is currently pursuing five strategic objectives as IT leader at Winnebago:
- Driving increased automation and integration across the supply chain;
- Leveraging IT to drive increased employee performance and productivity;
- Modernizing the IT infrastructure and all of our services;
- Making improvements around IT risk management;
- Transforming the digital experience for the connected consumer.
With these areas of focus, he is both modernizing the technology footprint of the company, but also planning better ways to harness the data that flows through that technology to make better decisions.