“We have continued to turn up the dial on new product development with many new floorplans making their retail show debut in Tampa,” said Winnebago Chairman, CEO and President Randy Potts. “We have a great history as an innovator in the industry and we are excited to show off our newest innovations at the show.”
Winnebago is introducing several new models to retail consumers for the first time at the SuperShow, including:
• Travato 59K (Class B) – Features innovative advances in technology and comfort systems. This is the first Class B in North America to feature the new 90% efficient “Truma-Combi” heating and hot water system that provides quick hot water recovery, quiet, consistent air delivery throughout the coach and an electric-heating element that uses campground electricity to take the chill off a brisk morning.
• Aspect 27D (Class C) – Flexible floorplan provides a front living area, galley and bath, plus a rear lounge for spacious two-zone living during the day and comfortable sleeping for up to 6 adults at night.
• Sightseer 36Z (Class A gas) – This spacious, open floorplan features a triple-slide and bath and a half layout. A large 50-inch TV on powered lift is built into the unique fireplace and wine storage cabinet. An available power StudioLoft bed offers added sleeping space.
• Adventurer 32D (Class A gas) – The perfect couples coach, this quad-slide floorplan includes a large in-Lounge dinette with Fold and Tumble bed, flexible in-Table, workstation/desk with USB, 12V and 110V power ports, electric fireplace and beautiful galley with private-collection Corian countertop, and a tile/glass mosaic backsplash.
• Forza 36G (Class A diesel) – Luxurious new triple-slide floorplan features a spacious lounge that’s ideal for entertaining. The master bedroom with queen or available king bed offers plenty of storage, including a wardrobe, chest of drawers and hanging space. Click on this link to view a walk-around video of this new floorplan on with this Solei 36G video: http://youtu.be/vHCHhycewXM
• Spyder premium toy hauler (travel trailer) – Sets the standard in features and value for those who love to take their toys with them to play in the outdoors
• Destination 39FB (fifth-wheel) – Featuring a bath-and-a-half design, the newest member of the Destination family continues the tradition of combining top-of-the-line style and comfort with premium amenities and performance.
Additional new 2015 products at the show include:
• Journey 40R (Class A diesel) – With true residential feel, the 40R is a triple slide floorplan that includes a curb-side full-wall slide and a bath and a half design. View a walk-around video here: ttp://youtu.be/d1nXHljDKto
• Brave 31C (Class A gas) – The new 31C retro-inspired Brave includes fun and function with a full-wall slideout floorplan that features a large, comfortable lounge, mid-coach bath and walk-around queen (or available king) bed, and brings the total to three floorplans for these vintage looking, totally modern motorhomes.
• Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis-based products, the Era, Via and Reyo motorhome lines, are incorporating the new Mobileye collision avoidance system, which includes collision warning, lane departure warning, headway monitoring and warning, pedestrian and bicycle collision warning, speed limit indication and intelligent high beam control on select units.