Winnebago Industries has introduced its all-new Solei Class A diesel-pusher motorhome, offering two floorplans, the 34T and 38R.
According to a press release, the Solei is built on Freightliner XCS chassis featuring a 340-hp Cummins diesel engine coupled with a six-speed Allison transmission. The interior is set off by polished Corian galley countertops, coffee-glazed cabinetry, LED ceiling lights and upscale entertainment features.
Winnebago’s Smart Storage is as an integral part of both floorplans, providing expanded storage.
• Powered driver and passenger seats in leatherette.
• Radio/rear-view color monitor system with 6-inch touch screen.
• Powered mirrors with defrost/side-view cameras.
• Powered MCD visor shade for the front windshield and MCD blackout shades in the coach area.
• Soft vinyl ceilings, LED ceiling lights and vinyl tile flooring throughout.
• Polished Corian galley countertops and tiled backsplash.
• Home theater sound bar with DVD/CD player.
• Full-coach water filtration system.
• 6,000-watt Cummins Onan diesel generator and 2,000-watt inverter/charger.
• Roof A/C with heat pump, hydraulic leveling jacks and heated holding tank compartment.
• Low profile allows unit to fit through 12-foot door opening while having amazing storage of up to 228 cubic feet (38R).