Winnebago Industries Inc. is highlighting its Winnebago, Itasca and Winnebago Touring Coach lineups, including the retail debut of several exciting new products during the Jan. 15-19 Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa.
According to a press release, Winnebago products on display will include:
• Winnebago Vista 36Y: True to its name, the gas-powered Class A Vista’s most distinguishing feature is the magnificent view available from the large front cab windows, or through the large, passenger side picture window looking out from the galley island. The triple-slide floorplan also features a StudioLoft drop-down bed in the cab area, new sofa with integrated recliner, three hidden TVs, walk-through bathroom and a luxurious bedroom. The 36Y floorplan is also available in the Sunstar product line.
• Winnebago Destination: The Destination is Winnebago’s first full-size, luxury fifth-wheel that combines motorhome styling and high-end residential appeal. Exterior features include an aerodynamic exterior front cap design with an air dam for increased wind deflection along with an optional rear cap with automotive sport styling. Interiors offer custom hardwood cabinets, entertainment center with a 50-inch TV and an optional fireplace, complete with hearth. The master suite features 6 foot 9 inch ceilings, an optional “Reflection” Entertainment System that hides the TV when not in use with no moving parts, a Flex Bed system that adjusts the head of the bed and a full-size, cedar-lined, walk-in closet with four large radius shelves.
• Winnebago Trend and Itasca Viva!: The all-new Trend and Viva! Class C motorhomes are built on the fuel-efficient Ram ProMaster chassis with comfortable living space for up to six people at an affordable price. Both 23-foot floorplans offer a powered StudioLoft bed that fits tight to the ceiling to conserve space during the day. Other features include sleek euro-body styling, efficient LED lighting, available soft, easy-to-clean Ultraleather furniture and three-point seat belts in the dinette.
• Winnebago Forza and Itasca Solei: The Forza and Solei are new Class A diesel pusher models that can fit in a garage with a 12-foot door. Built on the Freightliner XCS chassis with a Cummins 340-hp diesel engine, the Forza and Solei feature polished Corian galley countertops, coffee-glazed cabinetry, upscale entertainment features and energy-saving LED lighting.
• Class B Travato: The Travato is also built on the Ram ProMaster chassis, offering fuel economy of 16-18 mpg highway. The newest Class B member of the Winnebago Touring Coach lineup, the Travato is 20 feet in length while also providing a functional floorplan. The Travato features a flip-up, rear double bed that allows for large storage items and is the first Class B to feature three-point seat belts in the forward-facing galley seat. Other features include swivel cab seats, efficient LED lighting, touch-screen navigation, fully functional galley, deep wardrobe and a rear wet bath, while the Flex Bed system provides additional sleeping space.
• Winnebago Minnie Winnie and Itasca Spirit: The Minnie Winnie and Spirit product line now features a new 31K floorplan that offers a single slide with U-shaped dinette and lounge sofa/bed. The Class C coach features a split bath, walk-around queen bed and large rear trunk storage compartment. The 31K and 31KP are available in the Minnie Winnie, Minnie Winnie Premier, Spirit and Spirit Silver model lines and is now available in a new champagne sidewall color.
• Winnebago Outdoor Adventures: Another Winnebago highlight at the SuperShow is the debut of Winnebago Outdoor Adventures. Formerly known as WIT Club Tours, this RV travel and adventure service has successfully provided planned travel opportunities with experienced, trained professionals to our WIT Club members for over 25 years and is now open to all RVers.