Winnebago Industries Inc. unveiled its 2010 lineup today (July 20) at the company’s Winnebago Itasca Travelers Club Grand National Rally.
This year’s lineup has a more concentrated effort on fuel-efficient vehicles, unique and innovative floorplans, styling as well as a stronger diesel presence, according to a company news release.
“Our 2010 model lineup is without a doubt the best we’ve ever offered, and what better group to show it to first than our own, loyal owners,” said Bob Olson, Winnebago chairman and CEO. “From top to bottom we’ve raised the bar in creating innovative products with exciting floorplans and features with an emphasis on form, function and styling. We’ve added diesel availability to our entire Class A lineup including the amazingly fuel efficient Winnebago Via and Itasca Reyo – the first Class A coaches built on the Dodge/Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis. Add in our industry leading Class C products, and our 2010 lineup has something for everyone.”
Highlights of Winnebago Industries’ new 2010 lineup include:
- The Winnebago Via and Itasca Reyo are the first Class A diesel motorhomes built on the fuel efficient Dodge/Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis. These 25-foot fully equipped motorhomes are slated to provide the highest fuel efficiency currently available in a Class A motorhome, along with superior handling and maneuverability.
- The premium 2010 Tour and Ellipse feature three new floorplans and one modified floorplan, complete with a new 42-foot tag axle model. The quad-slide 42AD includes a unique sectional sofa, 40-inch LCD TV, fully equipped galley and upscale cab area including UltraLeather cab seats with a new heated seat option.
- Enhanced interior styling and an all-new exterior look are just two of the features of the totally redesigned Vista and Sunstar. These value priced Class A motorhomes offer a front engine diesel option for improved mileage, as well as a new 30W floorplan.
- Winnebago Industries’ most popular Class A product lines, the Winnebago Sightseer and Itasca Sunova, were taken to a new level for 2010 with enhanced exterior and interior styling and the added availability of a front-engine diesel option for greater fuel efficiency. The Sightseer and Sunova are available in four floorplans, including a new 33-foot model.
- The diesel Winnebago Journey and Itasca Meridian, as well as the new Winnebago Journey Express and Itasca Meridian V Class form each feature two exciting floorplans and a host of key features. The new Journey Express and Meridian V Class are value leaders, while the Journey and Meridian are built on Winnebago Industries’ Maxum chassis and offer maximum storage and many floorplan configurations.
- The Winnebago Adventurer and Itasca Suncruiser lines feature five floorplans, three of which are new or modified for 2010. Chassis selections give the Adventurer and Suncruiser even broader appeal with a selection of Ford, Workhorse and new for 2010, is the availability of Freightliner’s popular front engine diesel (FRED) chassis on particular models.
- This Sprinter chassis based “low-profile” Class C View Profile combines innovative design, creative use of space and fuel efficiency in a compact package that delivers full-size comfort and livability.
“Prior to this retail unveiling, our dealer body was introduced to the new lineup, and the feedback we’ve received has been overwhelmingly positive,” said Olson.