ELKHART, Ind. – Park owners and operators who are the most successful understand that it starts with knowing the industry’s best practices and being forward-thinking. With that thought in mind, Woodall’s Campground Magazine (WCM) is excited to launch its “Campground Masterclass” series — under the Woodall’s Campground Education banner — which features classes on a variety of topics led by industry experts.
Sponsored by Campground Views, Marshall and Sterling Insurance and the Business Finance Depot, the Campground Masterclass series is accessible at https://www.campgroundeducation.com/. It is the first online masterclass series in the industry geared towards park owners/operators that features video content from industry experts.
The masterclass series is launching with six courses. Park owners/operators, developers and more can access the content for FREE by simply setting up an account. WCM plans to add even more courses in the fall and update the Campground Masterclass series on a quarterly basis.
“WCM has traveled to a lot of national and state conferences over the years and the classes that these conferences offer are invaluable for park owners and operators. Unfortunately, many park owners don’t have the time or resources to attend a state or national conference and that is why we are launching this masterclass series,” said Ben Quiggle, editor of WCM. “We realized that we wanted to find a way to connect the industry experts WCM hears from at conferences with park owners/operators and this masterclass series was born.”
The Campground Masterclass series features educational courses that are between 45 minutes to an hour long. Each course is also broken up into manageable chapters — around 10 minutes each — so that park owners can watch the content at their own pace.
Campground Masterclass courses include:
- Financing Your Dream — led by Paul Bosley, CEO of the Business Finance Depot
- Marketing to a Changed Consumer — led by Mark Koep, CEO and founder of Campground Views
- Insuring & Managing Risks in the Outdoor Industry — led by Irene Jones, program manager at Marshall & Sterling Insurance
- Personal Wealth Management for Park Owners — led by Kelsey Ponesse, a wealth planning advisor at Marshall & Sterling Wealth Advisors
- Protecting Your Park’s Reputation — led by Brad Ritter, founder of Ritter Public Relations
- Conservation Education Activities — led by Greg Emmert, founder of Cotinga Campground Consulting
“WCM specifically geared the content towards information park owners/operators may learn about at conferences,” noted Quiggle. “For the initial launch, WCM tried to get a wide array of information, on a number of different topics, so that park owners had some choices. Summers tend to be very busy for park owners, but WCM hopes that the smaller chapters will enable park owners to still take part in the masterclass series during the summer months, while also giving them something to look forward to in the fall as we prepare to launch even more content.”