The 2015 World RV Conference is offering a discounted rate for early registration through Dec. 15. According to a press release, this year’s conference will be held Feb. 25-27 at the Grand Hyatt in Melbourne, Australia.
The Melbourne event, hosted by the Caravan Industry Association of Australia, represents the third edition of the conference. The 2nd World RV Conference convened in Tampa, Fla., in 2013 attracting over 215 industry leaders from 16 countries to examine the growing international RV market.
The World RV Conference is a chance to bring together executives representing RV manufacturers, RV dealerships, campgrounds, suppliers and industry associations to share market information and statistics, discuss standards and technical issues, and to explore how industry members can work together in an increasingly connected world RV market.
The conference program will be released on Dec. 15, showcasing speakers and events that will provide attendees with a wealth of global industry knowledge highlighting;
• Global industry trends.
• World political and economic forecasts and their impact on the RV sector.
• Projected international demographic changes.
• Forum on the Chinese RV Industry: Threat or Opportunity.
In addition to this, the program will feature workshops focusing on:
• Harmonization of construction standards and consistency of language.
• International compliance regimes.
• Worldwide association lifestyle marketing.
• The latest trends in manufacturing.
• The future of traditional retailing.
• Manufactured housing and tourist parks
• Youth engagement with our industry.
• Global research.
Following the commencement of seminars and workshops, opportunities will be made available by invitation for delegates to tour manufacturer’s facilities, a dealership and various caravan parks. Three social functions are also scheduled, offering attendees to explore the Melbourne’s diverse attractions including world class restaurants, art galleries and shopping precincts.